A quaint little town that sits on the banks of the Suwannee River.
- Here the Florida Trail combines with a road that goes through White Springs, making it a great place to rest and resupply.
- Map included below.
- Dollar General. (16881 S. Spring St.) (386)-397-2726. Open: Every day 8:00am-10:00pm. For more information, visit their website.
- Black Bay Seafood. Come in to stock up on some fresh catches and produce! (16816 Spring St.) (386)-397-2802. For more information, visit their website.
Fat Belly’s. (16750 Spring St.) (386)-397-2040. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- White Springs Library. (16403 Jewett St) (386)-397-1389. Free Wi-Fi Available. Open: Monday through Wednesday 1:00pm-6:00pm; Thursday 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-6:00pm; Friday 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Suwannee River Yoga. (16548 Spring St.) (386)-208-3966. Come take a break from hiking by unwinding and getting some good stretches in! Call or view website to view the schedule and make a reservation.
- American Canoe Adventures. (10610 Bridge St.) (386) 397-1309. For more information, visit their website.
- Rooster’s Outfitters Live Bait & Tackle. (10606 Bridge St.) (386) 397-2724. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- Bud’s Suds. (16716 Spring St.) (386)-397-2784. Open: Every day 7:00am-9:00pm
- White Springs Bed and Breakfast. Take a load off in this charming bed and breakfast, or ask about their bikes and explore the town! (16630 Spring St.) (386)-397-4252. For more information, visit their website.
- Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park. (11016 Lillian Saunders Dr.) (386)-397-4331. Tent, RV, and Cabin camping is available. Shower, restroom, and laundry facilities are also available. For more information resources and activities offered, visit their website.
- United States Postal Service. (16555 Springs st.) (800)-275-8777. Open: Monday through Friday 8:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-5:00pm