A lovely river town tucked away in the Big Bend of Northern Florida.
- Here the Florida National Trail merges with the St. Marks Historic Railroad St. Trail and runs directly through the Town of St. Marks, making it a perfect stop for rest and resupply.
- Map included below.
- Bo-Lynn’s Grocery. Stop by and visit an ever-smiling Ms. Lynn and pick up some resupply rations here. (850 Port Leon Dr.), (850) 925-6156. Open: Everyday 7:00am-8:00pm. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- Riverside Café. Sit back in this cabana by the river and have a slice of the homemade key-lime pie. (69 Riverside Dr.), (850) 925-5668. For more information, visit their website.
- Cooter Stew Café. Come here if you want a juicy burger and some good conversation! (856 Port Leon Dr.), (850)-925-9908. See reviews and menus on their website.
- The Shack. Coffee, smoothies, and friendly faces, stop by here if you need an energy boost, or just want to check out the cool knick-knacks. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- St. Marks Outfitters (721 Port Leon Dr.), (850) 510-7919. For more information on what they have to offer, visit their website.
- Double AA Laundromat. This laundromat is coin only. (630 Port Leon Dr.), (850) 925-0200. Open: Everyday 6:30am-8:00pm
- Sweet Magnolia Inn (803 Port Leon Dr.), (850) 925-7670. To make reservations visit their website.
- Shell Island Fish Camp (440 Shell Island Rd.), (850) 925-6226. To make reservations, visit their website.
- San Marcos de Apalache Historic State Park. Go fishing, hiking, or bird watching at this beautiful state park! (148 Old Fort R.), (850) 925-6216. For more information, visit their website.
- T.N.T Hideaway (6527 Coastal Hwy.), (850)-925-6412. Office hours: Everyday 9:00am-5:00pm. For more information, visit their website.
- United States Postal Service. ( 779 Port Leon Dr.), (800)-275-8777. Open: Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm.