A small, friendly town tucked away in Florida’s Big Bend area.
- Sopchoppy is to the west of the Florida Trail making it a little longer of a hike to get to, but it is close enough to the trail to serve as a decent stop to resupply.
- Map included below.
- Sopchoppy Grocery. (60 Rose St.), (850)-962-2231. Open: Monday through Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- Sopchoppy Pizza Company. More than just great pizza! (106 Municipal Ave.), (850)-962-1155. For more information, visit their Facebook page.
- Buckhorn Creek Lodge. (367 Buckhorn Creek Rd.) For more information visit their website.
- Myron B. Hodge City Park. This park has primitive sites with access to bath facilities for $15. (Park Ave.), (850)-962-4611
- United States Post Office. (2284 Sopchoppy Hwy), (850)-962-4741. Open: Monday through Friday 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm; Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm.