Passport Stamps Along the Florida Trail
Passport stamps can be found along the Florida National Scenic Trail and in our 11 established Gateway Communities. A finished Florida Trail Passport will be awarded a stamp from the US Forest Service that includes the year your hike is completed.
The image above represents a Gateway Community Business. A decal with this symbol can be located at the front of each business and represents a partnership with the Florida Trail Association**. In addition, many of these local businesses in each of the 11 Gateway Communities will be housing a passport stamp.
Many Gateway Community stamps are hosted by the community in a public building in town.
A hiker simply presents their passport to the business or community host to receive a stamp. Please see stamp locations below
(**Please note that the public buildings hosting the town’s stamp will not have the FT decal in their window)
Passport Stamp Locations
Click on any of our stamp locations above or below to view their direct website including: hours, exact address, contact, and current information
(Note: Be sure to use the zoom feature on the map to see the full list of locations in each Gateway Community)
- Pensacola Beach
- Town Stamp: Visitor Information Center/Chamber of Commerce
- White Springs
- Town Stamp: TBD
- Townhouse Restaurant
- Other Featured Locations
- 88 Store & Pub
- Big Shoals
- Micco Bluff (TBD)
- Choctawhatchee River Section (TBD)
- Northern Terminus- Fort Pickens (Located in the Discovery Center)
- Southern Terminus- Big Cypress (TBD)
Follow Us On Instagram!
- Follow us @ft_gatewaycommunities to keep up with our progress on our Gateway Communities and passport program!
- Tag or direct message us your passport photos for a chance to be re-posted!