Below are the existing trail closures and notice to hikers (NTH) on the Florida Trail (FNST). Trail conditions are categorized by region, with the most recent notice first. This information depends on your contributions. Please report trail conditions by contacting the FTA office at email@example.com, 352-378-8823.
Check back often for the latest information. Please visit our store for the latest trail maps.
- 2017 – Map 4 – Eglin Logging
- 2016-Map 5-NOW-OPEN-Choctawhatchee River Section of the Florida Trail
- 2016 – Map #2 – SR 87 Highway Construction – Closure of Trailhead
- 2015-2016 Permit Required for Hiking and Camping on Eglin Air Force Base
- 10.15.15 Map 04 Eglin East Bridge Closures
- 2012 St Marks Bridges
- 11.4.15 Twin Rivers SF to Aucilla River NTH and Data Book
- 2.14.15 Lake Butler Forest Reroute
- 9.29.2014 Buckman Lock now open seven days a week
- 2017 Kissimmee River Trail Closure
- 2017 Maggie Jones Road Reroute
- 2017 North Three Lakes Reroute
- 2016 Yates Marsh Reroute
- 2012 Seminole Ranch Camping