Below are the existing trail closures and notice to hikers (NTH) on the Florida Trail (FNST). Trail conditions are categorized by region, with the most recent notice first. This information depends on your contributions. Please report trail conditions by contacting the FTA office at email@example.com, 352-378-8823.
Please NOTE: Permanent trail corridor changes to the FNST will be followed with an annual (each October) update to the official FNST maps. The related NTH will be removed from this website at that time.
Check back often for the latest information. Please visit our store for the latest trail maps.
- 2016-Map 5-NOW-OPEN-Choctawhatchee River Section of the Florida Trail
- 2016 – Map #10 – Apalachicola NF Section of Trail Closed between CR 375 & Bradwell Bay Wilderness West Trailhead due to Prescribe Burn
- 2016 – Map #2 – SR 87 Highway Construction – Closure of Trailhead
- 2015 Apalachicola NF Closure – FR 314
- 2015-2016 Permit Required for Hiking and Camping on Eglin Air Force Base
- 10.15.15 Map 04 Eglin East Bridge Closures
- 07.01.15 Timber Harvest at Econfina
- 2012 St Marks Bridges
- 12.9.16 Etoniah State Forest Reroute
- 11.4.15 Twin Rivers SF to Aucilla River NTH and Data Book
- 4.6.15-Buckman Lock
- 3.2.15-Camp Blanding Trail Relocation
- 2.14.15 Lake Butler Forest Reroute
- 1.13.15 Rice Creek Bridge is Unsafe to Cross
- 9.29.2014 Buckman Lock now open seven days a week
- 2014 Camp Blanding and Keystone Airpark Bypass
- 2017 Kissimmee River Trail Closure
- 2017 Bull Creek Pitcher Pumps Inoperable
- 2017 North Three Lakes Reroute
- 2016 Yates Marsh Reroute
- 2012 Seminole Ranch Camping