Below are the existing trail closures and notice to hikers (NTH) on the Florida Trail (FNST). Trail conditions are categorized by region, with the most recent notice first. This information depends on your contributions. Please report trail conditions by contacting the FTA office at email@example.com, 352-378-8823.
Please NOTE: Permanent trail corridor changes to the FNST will be followed with an annual (each October) update to the official FNST maps. The related NTH will be removed from this website at that time.
Check back often for the latest information. Please visit our store for the latest trail maps.
HURRICANE IRMA UPDATE
Due to the large amount of trail damage and closures following Hurricane Irma, please make sure to check in with the land management unit for the section of trail you want to explore for trail conditions and closure updates.
- 2017 – Map 1 – Gulf Islands National Seashore Closure
- 2017 – Map 2 – Guest Lake Park Campsite
- 2017 – Map 6 – Econfina Logging
- 2017 – Map 4 – Eglin Logging
- 2016 – Map 5 – NOW OPEN – Choctawhatchee River Section of the Florida Trail
- 2016 – Map 2 – SR 87 Highway Construction – Closure of Trailhead
- 2015 – Map 4 – Eglin East Bridge Closures
- 2012 – Map 10 – St. Marks Bridges
- 9.25.17 Iron Bridge Shelter Closed Due to Hurricane Damage
- 12.9.16 Etoniah State Forest Reroute
- 11.4.15 Twin Rivers SF to Aucilla River NTH and Data Book
- 4.6.15-Buckman Lock
- 3.2.15-Camp Blanding Trail Relocation
- 2.14.15 Lake Butler Forest Reroute
- 1.13.15 Rice Creek Bridge is Unsafe to Cross
- 9.29.2014 Buckman Lock now open seven days a week
- 2017 Kissimmee River Trail Closure
- 2017 Bull Creek Pitcher Pumps Inoperable
- 2017 North Three Lakes Reroute
- 2016 Yates Marsh Reroute
- 2012 Seminole Ranch Camping